The Joy of the Arts for the Family
With the children in mind this summer, The International Arts Carnival (IAC) will present a variety of events especially for families, and here at Hotel ICON we will be offering a special family package too. This year, the programme will also include special fun for those aged three and under. The dance theatre production "Puzzle" by Dansema Dance Theater of Lithuania and the interactive concert "Beatles for Babies" by La Petita Malumaluga of Spain are just two of the offers but there are plenty of other cultural diversions to fill the summer holidays too.
Performances include multimedia theatre, puppetry, music, dance, interactive theatre for children, clown theatre, music theatre, magic and more. All are suitable for family audiences and are intended to nurture the interest of children and young people in the performing arts.
If film is your thing then you’ll find the a highlight of the International Arts Carnival. A selection of international animations, feature films and short films will be screened from July 7 to August 13 at the Theatre of Hong Kong City Hall, the Cinema of the Hong Kong Film Archive and the Lecture Halls of the Hong Kong Science Museum (just down the road from ICON) and the Hong Kong Space Museum.
If you want to stay near to the action then here at Hotel ICON we have a treat in store. As part of a package starting from HK$6,740 there is an array of special treats including entrance tickets to the famous Ocean Park or Disneyland Hong Kong, a cup cake or dessert making class with our dedicated Pastry Chef and complimentary Chinese Opera masks as souvenirs for the children. Our knowledgeable Concierge will also help you discover Hong Kong’s seasonal fun-filled family activities.
We hope to see you soon!
For more details on the Arts Carnival head here: http://www.hkiac.gov.hk/2017/en/index.html
• One night accommodation (2 rooms) for maximum 2 adults and 2 children (aged 3-11)
• Breakfast buffet at The Market for maximum 2 adults and 2 children (aged 3-11)
• Arrive and depart in style with complimentary Tesla Airport Transfer
• Cup cake or dessert making interest class for parents and kids
• Tickets (maximum 2 tickets for adult and 2 tickets for child aged 3-11) to Ocean Park OR Disneyland
• Access to Level 9 games area
• Chinese Opera masks as welcome gifts for children