"All About Durian" Takeaway Afternoon Tea Set
This summer, Hotel ICON is bringing you a Durian takeaway feast. With your overwhelming support, our “All About Durian” afternoon tea has now offered takeaway service which prepared by our Executive Pastry Chef Danny Ho, renowned for his legendary skill in creating delicacies from the “King of Fruits”.
“All About Durian” afternoon tea set features our freshly imported exotic durians. Chef Danny has created a bountiful spread of sweet treats follow, including highlights such as Mao Shan Wang Durian Pudding, D24 Durian, Matcha & Lychee Roulade, D101 Durian Choux with popcorn, Durian Kampung Cheesecake and 2 Durian ice-cream vouchers (single scoop). An impeccable set of sweet and savoury delights to greet our guest as usual.
Other than the “All About Durian” afternoon tea set, an array of durian themed desserts, including the Southeast Asian-esque Durian Pandan Opera Cake, D197 Durian Puff, D24 Durian Cheese Tart and Durian Mini Cheese Cake are all available on Hotel ICON's e-Shop.
Terms & Conditions:
- Items can be purchased through Hotel ICON’s e-Shop.
- The takeaway afternoon tea set is subject to a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Orders must be placed 2 days in advance prior to collection at GREEN on lobby level. The daily cut off time for orders is 11:59pm.
- Pick-up time is 11:00am - 8:00pm daily.
- Please fill in “Remarks” if any request for personalising the greeting plaque.
- E-shop offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions and membership privileges including ICONIC Eats.
- Order QR code must be presented upon collection of the order.
- Orders are non-refundable, non-cancellable, cannot redeem in cash and make amendment once made.
- Dine-in service is not available.
- Hotel ICON reserves the right to revoke or change the terms and conditions of this benefit at any time without prior notice.
For enquiries, please contact us on (852) 3400 1360 or Green@hotel-icon.com.