Save Up to 35%
Stay Longer, Save More!
Wondering where to stay in Hong Kong, or looking for hotels in TST (Tsim Sha Tsui)?
Hotel ICON offers a unique window on Hong Kong and the chance to experience this lively city, right in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. You’ll find that Tsim Sha Tsui is a great place to stroll and enjoy stunning views of Victoria Harbour at night, especially during the ‘A Symphony of Lights’ show. Kowloon also houses the Hong Kong Cultural centre and multiple museums celebrating Hong Kong's colonial history and culture. Well-known for being a shoppers’ paradise, Tsim Sha Tsui has endless shopping options as well as excellent restaurants and bars waiting to be discovered by you.
Hotel ICON offers all the amenities and services you need, whether you’re looking to stay a few days or weeks. With three dining options, a health club, chauffeured Teslas at your beck and call, Hotel ICON is the obvious choice when choosing hotels in TST, Hong Kong. Why not consider Hotel ICON, a long stay hotel in Hong Kong?
The longer you stay, the more you save!
We are now offering discount rates for all our guests who stay in for more than 3 nights. The discount goes by: 3 nights with 25% off; 5 nights with 30% off and 7 nights or more with 35% off.
Lowest offer is from HK$1,560+ per room per night.
Club rooms or Suites:
You can enjoy complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails at our Above & Beyond Club Lounge, enjoying spectacular skyline view of Hong Kong.
Reservations: +852 3400 1688 | email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Apply promo code "LONG"
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking request.
- Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other prevailing hotel promotions.
- A non-refundable deposit is required upon booking confirmation. No cancellation or date amendment is allowed once the booking is confirmed or the full amount of the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited.
- The final room rate is subject to availability upon booking confirmation.
- Please present the credit card used to make this reservation upon check-in at the hotel.