Very Hong Kong
It is no secret that Hong Kong is a foodie’s mecca, famous for its amazing arrays of street food and fine dining. The ‘Very Hong Kong’ eating adventure includes daily breakfast for two at Hotel ICON’s The Market, which has been recognised by OpenRice as Hong Kong's Best Buffet restaurant for six years running; Dim Sum class with our Cantonese chef from Above & Beyond, and a half-day tour with a professional guide. Pick one tour of your choice from the list below. Complete with this package is a stylish airport transfer in a hotel Tesla. Rates start from HK$6,180 per stay.
Sham Shui Po Foodie Tour: To explore old Kowloon district – Sham Shui Po which houses a plethora of goodie hot spots from decades-old eateries to specialty food stores and to learn more about its history, tradition and charm from Hong Kong’s yesteryears.
Central & Sheung Wan Foodie Tour: Perfect for lovers of Hong Kong classic food or first-time visitors alike. Join us to learn the fun facts about Central & Sheung Wan area and you can also learn the unique stories behind the specially chosen neighbourhood restaurants.
Tai Po Foodie Tour: Venture to the New Territories to explore Tai Po which has been developed from an agricultural village to a new town where you can still feel the village community charm. Perfect for curious foodies who are looking for adventure on their tasting buds.
Hello Hong Kong Tour: Enjoy the colourful mix of colonial buildings and futuristic architecture in Central, hear offbeat stories about them, and find out how they shape the lives of Hong Kong people as powerful institutions.
- Two-night accommodation for 2 persons
- Daily breakfast buffet at The Market for 2 persons
- Arrive and depart in style with complimentary Tesla Airport Transfer
- Dim Sum class with our Cantonese chef from Above & Beyond
- Foodie Tour for 2 persons OR Hello Hong Kong Tour for 2 persons
Terms & Conditions
- Apply promo code "VERY".
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking request. Hotel reservation staff will reach out to guests regarding the included services once the booking is confirmed online.
- Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other prevailing hotel promotions.
- All the included consumptions have to be used within the staying period.
- All reservations have to be arranged at least 3 days before the check-in date.
- A non-refundable deposit is required upon booking confirmation. No cancellation or date amendment is allowed once the booking is confirmed or the full amount of the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited.
- The final room rate is subject to availability upon booking confirmation.
- Please present the credit card used to make this reservation upon check-in at the hotel.
- An overnight surcharge HK$200 will be charged if the limousine service arranges from 12:00 am to 6:00 am (Hong Kong time).
- Hotel reserves the rights in amending the terms & conditions of this promotion without prior notice.