Interested parties, please contact Human Capital at 3400 1175,
• Represent management and take charge of situations and make necessary decisions in the absence of the management on duty or department heads.
• Provide and ensure efficient and quality front line guest services at all hours.
• Maintain smooth relationships between management and guests, resolve problems arising from guests’ complaints and attend attend inquiries with dispatch and report all guest complaints, compliments, and suggestion to the management.
• A minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Front Office in an upscale deluxe hotel level
• Certificate in hotel management or related disciplines preferred
• Knowledge of Opera system and others computer software
• Excellent command in English, Cantonese, Putonghua and any other language would be an asset
Waiter / Waitress
• Ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of outlets, work areas, tableware, utensils and other materials and equipment used by food and beverage sections
• Preparing and serving of food and beverage at assigned Hotel’s outlets and events held within or outside of the Hotel
• Attend to guest complaints, inquires and requests
• At least 1-3 years of experience in Food and Beverage Operations in an establishment with service standard pitched at deluxe level
• Carry out asset protection and loss prevention measures
• Provide personal and general security for guests, visitors and staff in accordance with Laws of Hong Kong, Hotel regulations and designated role
• Undertake patrols and post duties as directed by his superiors and report any faults detected
• Monitor the operation of all electronic security devices, alarm and surveillance systems
• Provide, perform and ensure safety measures and procedures are enforced and followed
• Form 5 or above
• Ability to speak & write fluent English & Chinese
• Preferable with 1 year experience in disciplinary force, security industry or hospitality industry
• Holder of Security Personnel Permit